I am officially on vacation for a whole week! We don't have plans to go anywhere so i'm taking this time to clear my Tivo, read some books.....and get addicted to Warcraft again thanks to Ally. I'm also staying up way too late, but that's nothing unusual.
I think we're going to pursue the radioiodine treatment for Dala. From everything i've read it's the best solution. We'll do the pills for 3 weeks to get her thyroid levels down to normal and make sure she doesn't have any kidney problems, then we'll take her to get the treatment. I called the specialist vet and found out that they'll only have to keep her about 4-5 days, so at least she won't have to be gone so long. BUT.....i also found out that for 2 weeks after we bring her home i have to stay at least 3-6 feet away from her at *all* times because i'm of childbearing age. Does that mean i can't even pet her or hug her when she comes home?? I'll have to research that more. Anyway, because of this and in combination with the whole swine flu thing, i guess i'll skip a month or two of trying to get pregnant. And by "skip" i mean i'm not doing all the craziness of ovulation tests and saliva microscopes and stuff. I'll track my temp just to see if my cycles are getting any more normal, but that's it. Watch me "accidentally" get pregnant now, that would just figure.
30th Birthday Biggest Lessons
3 years ago

Poor kitty :( I got pregnant on a month we were taking "off"...just sayin'!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice relaxing vacation!!
You know you have to have sex to get pregnant. Just making sure that you knew that.
ReplyDelete