i love the one of dala and jake...that's hilarious. what is that bat in? bats have rabies, i hope your kitties have their shots. you should avoid it or you'll get rabies and die!!im pretty sure that is a yellow-eyed demon - better call in sam and dean.
The bat is in a window in the attic, but there's a screen that prevents him from actually getting into the attic space. Kitties are really late for their shots, i need to go do that.
i love the one of dala and jake...that's hilarious. what is that bat in? bats have rabies, i hope your kitties have their shots. you should avoid it or you'll get rabies and die!!im pretty sure that is a yellow-eyed demon - better call in sam and dean.
ReplyDeleteThe bat is in a window in the attic, but there's a screen that prevents him from actually getting into the attic space. Kitties are really late for their shots, i need to go do that.
ReplyDeleteI love the --this is how you know your cat is spoiled one--.. I even had to show my dad :)..
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I still can't figure out how to read comments on mine... I guess I'll need to have you show me soonly :)
See ya tomorrow!