Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year With a New Baby

This is going to be an amazing year, and i can't wait! Ryan is growing and changing so fast. I was just reading his 3 month blog and noticing all the things he can do now that he couldn't just a few short weeks ago. Amazingly i still miss being pregnant and ever since i came out of my funk when Ryan was about 2 months old i've wanted a second baby...and that hasn't gone away. I'm wondering if that will change once Ryan is mobile and i'm completely exhausted chasing him around? We have his 4 month checkup (and second round of vaccines) coming up in a little over a week. I'm not looking forward to the shots at all...his little legs must have been sore last time because he was fine until a few hours after we got home and then he just wailed as if the world was ending. I will update with all the many changes for his 4 month blog, but here are some pictures from the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment