...but Ally was right. And that's the last time you'll hear me say that. ;P (Boys you may want to stop reading at this point because it involves girly stuff that you definitely don't want to hear about) Charting BBTs is about to drive me absolutely insane. I can't stop doing it though! I finally FINALLY got AF after a 41(?!) day cycle. And on top of that i had a short luteal phase with spotting for the last half of it. This is only my first cycle off BCPs so i'm hoping that's why it was all whacky. I didn't even start charting until day 12 and i was only doing it then more for fun to see what it would be like. Of course because of all this i was only using a regular digital thermometer instead of a basal one.
This cycle i'm totally prepared. I've got my basal thermometer, one of those saliva microscope things is on the way, and i'm gonna get some of the pee-on-a-stick tests too. Damnit i'll figure out this cycle stuff one way or another!!! I had this whole thing planned out and my cycle has totally screwed all that up. I was going to go off pills at the end of March (which is what i did), half-heartedly chart for April cycle to get the hang of things and see what my cycle was like, then we could start TTC at the beginning of May. Well that plan definitely didn't work and my half-hearted attempts at charting turned into a complete obsession. *sigh* All i've got to say is that my body better have gotten this long cycle stuff out of it's system 'cuz i'm used to a 28 day cycle. And everyone knows how bossy i can be. I can bug the willpower out of just about anything so it better just go ahead and give in now. *end rant*
30th Birthday Biggest Lessons
3 years ago

Your biggest problem is the fact that you are batshit insane.
ReplyDeleteInsert tab A in to slot B, repeat as many times as necessary. Simple and effective.
thats exactly what happd to me. it was so frustrating that i gave up TTC after the first month (but cont charting cause i am OCD) then the third month i just pretty much winged it and ta-da -- pregnant
ReplyDeletedid seeing lucas have any affect on your baby drive? like made you want to have a baby more, less, or the same. apparently with sarah it was less