I dunno what's up with this week. It's been (mostly) fun pretending to be a teenager again. First with the cosmic bowling complete with Ice, Ice, Baby and Can't Touch This. I definitely miss going bowling every Saturday with the theater crew.
Next i've noticed the favorite pastime of all teens. Since going off BCPs i've had the return of.....acne. Seriously? It's just wrong. I'm almost 30! And it's just as bad as i remember it. My favorite is the under-the-skin one that you can't really see but it hurts like hell.
Yesterday Michael posted a bunch of horribly awful high school pictures. Why he picked the ones with me in them i don't know but they're awful! The one of Ally and Kurt cracked me up though :P
And tonight my coworkers and I all went to Steak N Shake. It was just as much fun as it used to be in high school. And they have all kinds of new milk shakes! I got one that was mocha on one side and chocolate on the other. We were celebrating Amanda's 21st birthday (why weren't we at a bar?!) so i got her a bunch of those mini sample bottles of flavored Smirnoff, Bacardi, Godiva, and Kahlua.
*sigh* I miss high school so much!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment