Kristie is applying for the MAT program at KSU which is very competitive and requires outstanding references. I was honored to write a recommendation letter and although i've never written one before i think it really turned out well....
To Whom it May Concern:
I am happy to tell you about my friend, (Honestly, i barely know the girl) Kristie. I am honored that she asked me to write this letter so that I can stay up late even though I have to work tomorrow. Kristie and I have known each other since middle school but I have been trying to get rid of her ever since.
Kristie is a little slow but she makes up for it by working really hard. Well kinda. She’d really rather be watching her Tivo. Her communication skills could use some work but she does like to talk a lot so you probably won’t notice. She has a friendly and outgoing personality that makes her easy to talk to. Well at least listen to….did I mention she talks a lot? Kristie is an exceedingly hard worker and I’m trying really hard not to giggle while saying that. I feel confident in saying that she is capable of handling any situation, I just don’t know how well it’ll turn out.
I highly recommend Kristie for that Math thing. She reminds me a lot of that high school math teacher I hated so much, so I’m sure that means she’ll do ok.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. But I’d really rather you not.
Sincerely,
LoLo
30th Birthday Biggest Lessons
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment