Well....i kinda hope not! Last night i had a crazy dream. Apparently i am an undercover spy. I was at home and suddenly had the knowledge that an assassin was coming to kill me....only i couldn't find my gun *anywhere.* I was frantically running around the house looking in all the closets, under the beds, under couch cushions. All the completely normal places a spy would put their gun. Perhaps it fell between the couch cushions alongside my Tivo remote? At this point the assassin has shown up because he's shot at me a couple times but for whatever reason is preoccupied and hasn't actually been able to kill me yet. Maybe he's waiting for me to find my gun so it'll be a fair fight. Nice assassins do that, you know. I yell across the house to Jake, "Where's my gun?" (hey i didn't say this was a logical dream) and he tells me it's hidden in the fridge. I rip open the refrigerator door and am throwing things all over the floor desperately trying to find my gun, but it's nowhere to be found. I yell "I can't find it! Where in the fridge?!" and he responds (in an annoyed voice) "It's in there! Just look for it." I assume that's about the time the assassin decides i'm taking entirely too long to retrieve my gun and i get shot because then i wake up. I can't believe Jake let me die because he couldn't be bothered to tell me where he hid my gun!!
I'm guessing the Jake part came about because whenever he's playing Warcraft and i ask him a question he either ignores me or gets all annoyed and makes a grand gesture of taking his headphones off so he can hear me. But why was i a spy with a bounty on my head? I haven't watched Burn Notice recently...
I would totally suck as a spy, and there was probably good reason for Jake to hide the gun because i would be more dangerous to myself than to an intruder with one. But i was like Sarah from the tv show Chuck...only a little more clumsy.
30th Birthday Biggest Lessons
3 years ago

lol that is soooo the kind of dream that i always have. and paul will respond w/ "i dont know" even if he does cuz he's not actually listening to me.
ReplyDeletefunny!!!!! jake was busy raiding!! you know better than to ask him trivial questions while he is raiding....even in dreams!!
ReplyDelete