Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

It all started when I decided to accompany Jake on a raid last night. His warlock had just turned 80 and he wanted to do a dungeon. Too bad i was only 78 and in awful gear, and the healer was barely 79 and hadn't played in almost a year. We beat our heads against ToC's walls for about 2 hours before Jake finally gave up and switched to his uber mage. Then it took 2.3 seconds. Anyway, so at 2am I get done with that and go shower. I decide i might as well watch a show while i'm combing out my hair and brushing my teeth. When all was said and done i didn't fall asleep until 5 something.....and my alarm went off at 6:45. Fun times. Work was insanely busy. I didn't have time to eat, potty, etc. I was basically confined to one area standing at a computer for 11&1/2 hours. I was in *such* a bad mood.

Thankfully my kitties cheered me up, i had some yummy leftovers from feast, and watched some tv. Now i'm much happier! Plus i just saw a preview for Vampire Diaries and it looks AWESOME. I'm so excited tv starts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment