Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Door-to-Door Salesmen Still Exist

*Knock, Knock*
Salesman: "Hey i'm Tim from [insert intro here]. Is your Mom or Dad home?"
Jake: [stares in disbelief]
Salesman: "Oh, you're the owner?! You look like you're in high school!" [commence sales pitch]
[Lauren in the hallway giggling]

I dunno what to think of this. Am i excited that we still look young or offended that he thinks we're in high school? Either way it made me laugh. Jake is all mad 'cuz i made him shave his beard (if you want to call it that) and he thinks that's why he looked young.

5 comments:

  1. You know - I just realized that I haven't shaved my goatee for over 10 years now. I'm not even sure what my chin or clean shaven face would look like.

    Also, we never get the door-to-door salesmen but we usually get the Jehovah's (I spelled that terribly) witnesses and they are usually little kids. Since they knock at 8am in the morning sometimes, the only thing that stops me from murdering them in the fact that I'm too tired and not interested in killing kids.

    Although if there parents came to the door then I might just shoot them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whups, that above comment was me not Ally. Although I'm sure you could tell anyway. That is what we get sharing the laptop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering why Ally hadn't shaved her goatee in years.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure there is a dirty comment about shaving certain body parts in there somewhere but this is a family blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. or it was til u got a hold it

    ReplyDelete