Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oops and Other Updates

1) I aggravated Jake so much that i made him break his cell phone. Ooops! He should probably just take anger management instead of breaking phones. Anyway, he's getting a new one Wednesday and will finally have text messaging! (Ooooh! More ways for me to pester him...)

2) Even though i told him and told him it was pointless, Jake still started playing some new MMORPG. Aion. Ugh! He always comes back to wow, it's such a waste of money!! John, you better sleep with one eye open for pushing him over the edge.

3) My baby sister is turning TEN on Monday! I'm so freaking old.

4) I think i may be getting sick. My throat was sore today. Let's hope it ends at that.

5) I tanked heroic TOC and everyone lived!

6) The chilly nights feel awesome. I love cold weather.

7) Time to start planning Fall and Winter activities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment