I've been enjoying my 2 days off immensely. I did a bunch of errands i've been putting off yesterday, and Jake and I went to IHOP for the first time in a long time. (Yum! I can't wait for them to finish building the one in Canton) Our waiter was really hot in that Abercrombie & Fitch type way, and super nice. Seriously, we were both wondering how he ended up at IHOP rather than modeling. We ended up at the new shopping center in Canton. It's really nice, so we went to check out a few of the new stores we haven't been in. I bought some Frisbee Golf discs and we went to the park and played the Front 9. Jenn came over and we watched Castle and had our new nightly ritual of Chocolate Chip cookies and milk. Except that now all the cookies are gone. (Don't tell Jenn!)
I bought a ton of suspense books (mostly Mary Higgins Clark), although i have no idea when i'll have time to read them. Today we went to the park again because it was a gorgeous spring day. Unfortunately it was extremely windy so it wasn't my best game. I have this new not-so-secret fear that a tree is going to fall on my house. Mainly because a lot of trees in the woods surrounding my house have fallen. So i guess it's not an irrational fear. I have to work 12 hour shifts the next 2 days and i'm dreading it. I feel really bad for our full-time techs that are working shorter shifts 5 days in a row. I dunno what i'd do if i didn't get a break every few days. Hopefully i'll still be alive on Friday to enjoy my vacation. Speaking of which, i really need to plan that out. Anyone up for Renn Fest?
30th Birthday Biggest Lessons
3 years ago

have you watched OTH yet? i thought peyton's diagnosis was lame. theyve made this huge deal about having the baby could kill her yadda yadda...then say its placenta previa? ok sure that *could* kill her and sure its a higher risk pregnancy, but theyd just put her on bed rest and make her get a c-section instead of a vaginal birth...its not doomsday.
ReplyDeletewe had a tree fall on our house once. you should have jake cut off the tops of all your trees so that if they fell theyd be too short to hit the house. that would be funny.
grr the phone is ringing. why do people call us. its so annoying.
sorry i am incapable of going to ren fest for health reasons.