Today I met Kristie at IHOP for lunch, where she met the waiter i mentioned earlier. She immediately claimed him as her future husband and didn't stop staring at him the entire time we were there. As i mentioned before, he's super hot!
After lunch we went to see "17 Again." This is the new Zac Efron movie that i was embarrassed to be buying a ticket for. As it turns out the movie was actually really, really good. It made me feel old, though, because Matthew Perry looked so old and i couldn't exactly drool over highschool-age guys. It made me really miss being in high school too. *sigh* I guess it doesn't help that i also want to see the new Hannah Montana movie.
On the way home i made a snap decision. What a perfect day for Frisbee-Golf! Unfortunately Kristie is lame and nobody else answered their phones so i didn't get to go. I ended up laying on the back porch and reading a couple chapters of my Mary Higgins Clark book before deciding to start the mounds of house-cleaning i have to do. I went through my closet and was surprised not to find any moths since it hasn't been cleaned out since high school. I ended up with FIVE trash bags full of clothes to donate. And that's just my closet, i still haven't been through Jake's. I finagled Jenn into going with me to Goodwill and we dropped off the clothes, then came back home and made some spaghetti and cookies. Ever since then i've been researching how to grow a vegetable garden. I really wanted to grow some Vidalia onions but apparently you can't buy the seeds for those because you can only grow them in Vidalia, GA. Lame!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1. some of the charities will pick up your junk off your front porch - thats what i do cause im lazy
ReplyDelete2. you should get that topsy turvy tomato thingy they show on tv
3. did you know that vidalia ga smells like onions? i mean just driving down the highway thru the town the whole place smells like onions