Yay! I'm officially on vacation! After the horrid weekend at work the weekdays actually went really well. We were slammed, but it wasn't nearly as bad because we had plenty of tech help. In short...it's all Jonathan's fault! :P
Tonight some of us girls went to IHOP after work (at 11pm) to unwind after a long week. My only regret is not getting coffee :) I think we're going to try to make it a weekly occurrence. It's a good way to unwind and vent all at the same time. Cute model guy wasn't there tonight. I temporarily lost my phone in the mix. After searching my car everywhere I finally came to the conclusion that i must have left it at work. So after IHOP i went back to work at midnight and had to unarm the alarm. Which, of course, had the alarm company calling immediately. I had to explain to them that i wasn't robbing the place. I finally found my phone stuck in the middle of the narcotics book inside the narcotics cabinet. That one was all Jake's fault. I had been writing an order when Jake called and i must have set the phone down on the counter and it got stuck inside the book. Funny how men always seem to be at the root of life's problems...
30th Birthday Biggest Lessons
3 years ago

yay for vacation!!!
ReplyDelete