I'm so stressed out! The new computer system seemed to be going a lot more smoothly than predicted. At least until the last 2 hours today. OMG it sucked. Plus i stayed overtime (no pay for that, fun) for an extra 2 hours. Which adds up to a fun-filled 12 hour workday with no break. I dunno what the hell happened but it just completely blew up in our faces. There was a line wrapped around the corner and at least 20 prescriptions that needed to be typed, filled, and checked at closing.....and that's not including the 10 or so people I had to turn away that last hour. So i stayed 2 hours after we closed to try to get caught up typing all those scripts so we wouldn't be swamped first thing in the morning.
I really need to learn better stress management, 'cuz i came pretty close to either having a nervous breakdown or just plain old breaking things. Now i feel bad because i totally took out all my anger on Jake. Thank God i have a vacation coming up. Things better smooth out soon because i most definitely can't keep up this pace. [/end vent]
I went somewhere else...
15 years ago

Make sure to just run around and yell expletives and break stuff. Having a nervous breakdown only makes you look bad.
ReplyDeleteThe good thing is that everyone in line will be REALLY nice to you. The bad thing is that you might have to pay for what you break.
awww im sorry
ReplyDeleteSince you haven't posted anything else one can only assume that you are in jail now because you went apeshit at the Kroger and left only destruction in your wake.
ReplyDelete