His superpower of choice? To see into the future.
His actual superpower? a green thumb (this is his herb garden gone crazy)

While he may not really have any superpowers he was still a pretty great husband yesterday. I had worked all weekend long, and as usual i didn't get hardly any sleep since i had to open at 8am and am unable to go to bed at a decent hour. On my way home I made plans to go to Olive Garden for dinner with Jake and Jenn. Tired, sore, and hungry I stumbled my way up the steps to change clothes real quick.....and was greeted by a hot husband! He had taken it upon himself to do boy chores around the house (cutting the grass, cutting down some brush and limbs, getting rid of carpenter bees and ants) AND he went without my asking to get his hair cut AND he bought a nice shirt to go out in. I was super impressed since i've never seen him buy clothes (especially nice ones) without my making him. We had an awesome dinner and then he gave me a massage when we got home since i was so achy. Here's a cell phone pic of Super-Jake although it doesn't do him justice.
His actual superpower? a green thumb (this is his herb garden gone crazy)

While he may not really have any superpowers he was still a pretty great husband yesterday. I had worked all weekend long, and as usual i didn't get hardly any sleep since i had to open at 8am and am unable to go to bed at a decent hour. On my way home I made plans to go to Olive Garden for dinner with Jake and Jenn. Tired, sore, and hungry I stumbled my way up the steps to change clothes real quick.....and was greeted by a hot husband! He had taken it upon himself to do boy chores around the house (cutting the grass, cutting down some brush and limbs, getting rid of carpenter bees and ants) AND he went without my asking to get his hair cut AND he bought a nice shirt to go out in. I was super impressed since i've never seen him buy clothes (especially nice ones) without my making him. We had an awesome dinner and then he gave me a massage when we got home since i was so achy. Here's a cell phone pic of Super-Jake although it doesn't do him justice.

i really like his outfit. i had to throw out all of pauls clothes and replace them to get him to wear what i wanted. i thought you said he shaved his face? he looks the same to me.
ReplyDeletethe security word required for my last post was "buggade". is that the latest gatorade flavor?
ReplyDeleteJake was headed in the direction of a crazy mountain-man beard. He finally shaved it to normalness and got rid of the scruff on the rest of his face. And Buggade is what happens when you leave any flavor gatorade sitting out during summer.
ReplyDelete