Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I Miss About Birth Control Pills

If you're ever debating on taking the pill or not (and you're not wanting a baby in the near future, obviously) then my advice to you is TAKE THEM! Here are just a few reasons why i miss The Pill:

1) No acne. I thought i had just grown out of it but i was sorely mistaken. Literally.

2) Bigger boobs. Nope i didn't grow those on my own either. It's not like it was a big difference, but it's noticeable to me now that it's missing.

3) Skinnier. I swear they're magic. I'm definitely better able to maintain a lower weight on the pill while still chowing down on dessert. Again not a huge difference, but at least 5 pounds.

4) A freakin' regular schedule. I could plan and organize and time everything 'cuz i knew exactly when the beginning and ending of my cycle would be at any time of any year. I know it sounds ridiculous but i've planned many a vacation and doctor appointment around this knowledge. I'm big on the planning ahead and this not-knowing is driving me crazy.

5) An overall better complexion.

The only drawback of the pill that comes to mind is having to take a pill every day. But since i'm now taking a multivitamin every day it's really not a difference.

1 comment:

  1. 1. my pills didnt affect me like that so i still got acne. haha wait until youre pregnant which *further* increases acne
    2. *ick* not everyone wants bigger boobs
    3. BC makes me gain weight...in fact i gained 50 lbs on the shot (not the same i know, but they all do it to me)
    4. well when youre pregnant you wont have to plan around that cause you wont have one at all :P (until after virth when you have one for 6 weeks straight)
    5. same as #1

    ReplyDelete