How far along? 14 weeks 2 days
Pregnancy Symptoms: I feel more nauseous now on occassion than i ever did in the first trimester. What's up with that??
Sleep: My Snoogle just arived today! It's a body pillow that curves around your back and at your head and feet like the letter "C". I hope it helps me stay on my left side!!
Best moment this week: *finally* getting good results back from the First Trimester Screening!
Worst moment this week: the panic attacks that started up while waiting for the results. I do not handle scary things well.
Movement: I haven't felt Peanut yet...(i don't think)...but i listen to the heartbeat all the time on my doppler
Food cravings: nothing newGender: i have an appointment scheduled to find out on March 30th!! That's in only 12 days!!
What I miss: a good night's sleep
What I am looking forward to: i plan to reveal the sex to my family at Easter dinner by baking a cake. The outside will be a neutral white but the inside icing will be pink if it's a girl or blue if it's a boy. They'll have to wait until dessert to find out!!
In Other News:
My bump is definitely growing. At least all that money i spent on maternity clothes will come in handy soon. (I'm already wearing the pants)



No comments:
Post a Comment