Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was soooo exhausting. Tuesday we went to Grandmom's because my aunt, uncle, and cousins were in town and she was going back to North Carolina with them. We were there really late but we had a good time. Grandmom got her first ever digital camera. I hope she learns how to use it! I got Teddy some puppy stairs. He wasn't thrilled with them. Instead he'd just put his paws on the bed and bark to be picked up. We did get him to use it a couple of times though, so maybe Grandmom can train him.

Wednesday we had Christmas at my house with Mom, Phillip, Jefferey, Kristyn, myself, and Jake. We had a freakin' ton of presents! I got a new computer chair, an awesome electric throw blanket (which i'm currently using since it's -500F outside), a spiffy-cool George Foreman grill, new sheets, some tupperware, and a million more things! It was an awesome day. The boys all got remote-controlled ferraris and they played with them for HOURS.

Christmas Eve we had to get up at the ass-crack of dawn to drive to Ellijay and meet Jake's mom and sister at IHOP. His mom looked really good and Joe (her husband) was not obnoxious like he normally is. It was also Eve's birthday and the IHOP girls sang Happy Birthday to her. Other than getting up so early, we had a nice time! From there we went to Jake's aunt's house for his dad's side of the family Christmas. We had brunch and his cousin made this cinnamon-roll french toast bread pudding that was soooooo good. I need to get that recipe!

Christmas Day we got up early again to go to Dad's. I got Wii Fit! I've been using it pretty consistently, but i've also been eating horribly. It yells at me and tells me i'm fat. It's all about the motivation. I got Katie this SingIt video game. We rocked out on that, although it was mostly Jonas Brothers/Hannah Montana/Demi Lovato so i didn't really know a ton of those songs. It made me really want Guitar Hero or Rock Band or something for the Wii. I'll have to see if i can get any of that stuff used from Gamestop.

So after 4 days of Christmas i was soooo exhausted. I had to work the rest of the weekend, and getting up early sucked. Needless to say i passed out Sunday night and slept for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment