skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
LoLo's Life
Friday, January 29, 2010
How to Tell Your Co-Workers You're Pregnant
Jake made me a cute way to tell everyone at work i'm pregnant. I'm going to post it today since everyone pretty much already figured it out. :)
1 comment:
allycat
February 5, 2010 at 12:35 PM
lmao thats great
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(89)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(17)
7 Weeks
How to Tell Your Co-Workers You're Pregnant
Fetal Doppler Take Two
I'm Already an Awful Mother!
6 Weeks
It's a Peanut!
Boobs and Body Pillows
Sleep Does A Body Good
5 Weeks
Swine Flu
I Just Want An Ultrasound!
Nervous
Internets Are Evil
Test Results
Maybe Baby?
Clomid Trial
Christmas
►
2009
(118)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(23)
My Blog List
Love...Inside & Out
30th Birthday Biggest Lessons
3 years ago
Place where I write stuff that'll never get read.
I went somewhere else...
15 years ago
And Gummybear Makes Three: The trials and triumphs of raising a preemie
How sweet it is...
15 years ago
It's Pronounced Gadoysh!
I'm From The ATL...
16 years ago
sleepyland
~ ally ~
lmao thats great
ReplyDelete