Saturday, January 2, 2010
Clomid Trial
My first Clomid cycle was a bust. I don't really know what happened, so we just tried the same thing again. This cycle something definitely happened. I was fine all through the 5 days of pills, but then all of a sudden on Christmas week (about a week later) i started having awful abdominal pain. I thought it might be appendicitis it hurt so bad at times. The only reason i didn't ever go to the ER was because i didnt have a fever, nausea, or any other symptoms.....and it was also around the time i was supposed to be ovulating. That lasted about 4 days and then went away. So now i'm mostly fine except my boobs hurt like crazy. I'm going to see the doctor Monday to tell him about the abdominal pain. I'm hoping he'll do an ultrasound or something and see if maybe i have a cyst (a possible side effect of the Clomid). I can't decide if i want to try another cycle of Clomid or skip a month and do all the bloodwork and things instead. I wonder if i could do both at the same time? I guess i'll find out on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know that achey boos are a sign of pregnancy, right? Just sayin'... Will you be testing soon?
ReplyDeleteI went to the Dr today and i have a lot to tell. New post later tonight!
ReplyDelete