I've made it a whole week and a half! Nine months is going to be a looooong time...
I'm still freaking out about everything so i have an appointment in the morning with my doctor. I've been having cramping this whole time, which can be normal, but i've also developed some sharp shooting pains that radiate from my right lower abdomen to my thigh. They're quick, but they're sharp enough to take my breath away. I took my last hCG test today so those results should be available tomorrow as well. I'm taking Jake with me to my appointment in the hopes that they're going to do an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok. It makes me nervous that i don't really have many pregnancy symptoms. Right now sore boobs is about it.
The past couple days i've been tired and kind of blue feeling. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that i could *not* put down my book (The Host by Stephenie Meyer....so good!!) and therefore got very little sleep and then worked all day for 2 days in a row. Maybe it's pregnancy hormones too, who knows. Today was my day off so i could have slept in but instead i woke up after 5-6 hours and couldn't get back to sleep. Blah.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ypu will have to update when you get back! Good luck!
ReplyDelete