.....but only if you plant them way ahead of time. I couldn't figure out how to plant bulbs back in the fall so i made some of them fat-side up, some skinny-side up, and some sideways. I figured at least one of those would work, right? There are cute little green stalks sticking up out of the ground so i must have done something correctly.
We also got grass seed to try to fill in the bare spots in the yard and to attempt to do something with that mud-slick of a backyard. And!!!! I finally got my Cherry and Pink Dogwood trees! We haven't planted those yet, so we'll see how they do. When we were scoping out spots Jake found a good one for the Dogwood that requires "morning sunlight only"......but i had to nix it since it would grow to block my precious DirecTv signal. It was an agonizing decision but in the end my Tivo won.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you crack me up
ReplyDelete