So today the most amazing thing happened. The powers-that-be scheduled special training sessions on FIVE different days.....JUST FOR US! And if that weren't great enough, it's going to take place at the store right down the street from me (rather than Suwanee, Stockbridge, or Downtown ATL.) Is it weird that i'm so thrilled and excited about computer training?
On another note I just received my clothes from Body Central and i actually like the majority of them. For anyone who has EVER been shopping with me (ahem, Ally) they can attest to my bringing in 20 things to try on and keeping maybe one of them. I just saved myself hours of trying on things i'm not going to buy....at the expense of $25 shipping. I guess it's worth it. Now I'm headed to Jenn's for dinner and she's going to suffer what Ally used to whine endlessly about....she has to watch me try on everything and tell me whether to keep it...muhahahaha.
30th Birthday Biggest Lessons
3 years ago

what is body central? i guess i could just go look it up, but im lazy
ReplyDeleteand all the clothes arent as bad as smelling every bottle of shampoo on the walmart aisle
It's a store kinda like what Charlotte Russe used to be. All the clothes are around $15-20, which is really cool, but a lot of times they don't fit. I have this problem with still liking the style of "Juniors" but none of those clothes fitting me. And it doesn't help that the models in the catalog aren't teens and make everything look like it'll fit great.
ReplyDeleteI think with your comment, Lauren, Ally will stab you repeatedly with a spork.
ReplyDelete