Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Computer Systems Suck

On April 15th we're getting a new computer system at work and i'm terrified. From everything i hear it's going to be pretty awful for at least the first month. While our old system is ancient (pre-Windows) at least it's efficient. If that weren't scary enough....the sucky economy is making the Rite Aid next to us close...which means we have 500+ more prescriptions per week headed our way.

Yesterday me, Jake, John and Jenn grilled out burgers and hung out watching Castle (cute show!) and I had such a great time. Methinks we should do barbecues more often. Today Jenn was supposed to make us her yummy baked chicken dinner but she ended up hanging out with her sister instead (Lame!). Tomorrow is supposed to be meatloaf night...and will definitley make working 'til 10pm not so bad. I'm thinking maybe if I sound pitiful enough about work being so hard with the new system I can get Jenn and Jake to trade off making me delicious dinners every night. Oooh! And foot massages from being on my feet all day (from Jake not Jenn). If i ever win the lottery i will immediately hire a chef to make me dinner every night, a maid to clean my house every day, a gardener to make the damn grass grow, and a masseuse to give me heavenly massages. Oh and a personal shopper because i hate shopping so much that when i find something i like i buy it in every available color.

No comments:

Post a Comment