Monday, March 9, 2009

Online Shopping and the Pregnant Man

I must say, online shopping is the awesome. I despise going to the store and avoid it at all costs unless I'm too impatient to wait for shipping. (Me, impatient?) I finally broke down and joined Amazon Prime. 2-day Free shipping all the time? Hells yeah! This, of course, means that i now buy more stuff than i need. It's a vicious cycle.

Tonight i was browsing for baby shower decor to see what was out there. Kristie and i found a really cute design and i ordered a whole bunch of stuff....with free shipping! I'm really excited about the shower, and i think the jewelry show is an awesome idea. I hope everyone gets to come! OMG i just had a fantastic idea! Since Paul's hair is long we should totally have Ally use a curling iron on it..maybe a little blush...and let him be a girl for a day! The only thing that would make it better would be if we had one of those nifty pregnancy suits...then he could totally come as the Pregnant Man!


2 comments:

  1. A better idea would be for you to ram your head in to the wall until that idea or your brains fall out. Whichever comes first.

    And the pregnant man was a woman at some point in his/her/its life. My plumbing has been consistently male.

    And ffs, that picture just looks like a dude with a massive beer gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you weren't a woman, that's why we would need a pregnancy suit. Ally (at one point anyway) was sad that boys don't get to come to baby showers, so i was just brainstorming some dress-up ideas to make you "fit in". But since we don't have a pregnancy suit and i'm guessing you won't let her put makeup on you....I guess you'll just have to miss the shower and and all the womens. :P

    ReplyDelete