I came home from work last week to find Jake wearing David's (my ex-boyfriend) pullover from Old Navy. I had asked him to straighten up the basement storage room and apparently he found it in one of the millions of boxes down there. He said he found one of my brother's old sweatshirts. I didn't say anything at the time because I thought he'd forget about it.....but now he's been wearing it for like a week! At this point i don't know if i should even bother. It makes me giggle to think about it, but honestly it doesn't have any strong emotions attached to it or anything. David and i only dated for a few months and that was a decade ago.
I do find it funny that this isn't the first time this has happened. A few years ago he found the same pullover in the back of my closet and started wearing it. So one day I hid it (apparently in a box) and that was that. I guess it's my own little inside joke.

So apparently Jake does, in fact, read my blog. He didn't like my version of storytelling so he changed it to his own liking. :P
ReplyDeletewell neither of those are word for word the one i had read, but jakes version is the closest to the one i had read so i guess i never saw the original in the first place
ReplyDelete