My hair has been driving me nuts for quite awhile, but with economic times the way they are (and definitely NOT because my original appointment got canceled) I had to wait until yesterday. Although my hair wasn't super long to begin with, i'm used to it being shoulder lenghth so it was driving me bonkers. I almost went the route Ally took and did it myself.
Until the morning of my appointment I totally intended to cut it off and highlight it blonde, per the usual. But then when we went for our walk the night before Jake said he likes it better long. (Why i listen to the guy who refuses to buy new clothes and still wears the ones with holes and paint stains, i don't know.) Anyway, i ended up keeping it "long" and getting layers, plus making it darker. I haven't had a chance to "style" it (i.e. blow dry) yet, but we'll see how it goes....i can always hack it off later. You can't really tell much 'cuz i'm slumped down in the chair, but that's my new hair in yesterday's post. Doesn't it go great with my eyes?? :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i thought you were going to go all-over brunette so you could get knocked up in the future or something. i really need to cut mine about 2 inches again, too, but going to hair appts is troublesome. maybe i'll cut pauls and have him cut mine?
ReplyDeletei LOVE IT!!! I would like it darker even i think. It does go great with your eyes! And how come, i have been telling you for years to keep it long and it takes one comment from Jake to keep it long.....maybe you should marry the guy or something!! ;) ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteAlly you should cut Paul's but I dunno if I would trust him with scissors around my head...
ReplyDeleteAlly: remember? all-over color=bad, highlight=ok cuz they don't sit on your scalp...so i just got double lowlights and darker ones
ReplyDelete