skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Boobs and Body Pillows
For the first time in my life i have real cleavage!! It's so exciting! I'm sure i'll be eating crow in a few months when they're ginormous, but as someone who's always had small boobs and had to use a pushup bra, this is fascinating stuff. Coincidentally, i now have a new problem. I wake up every single night (in addition to pee breaks! geez) because my arms or hands are numb and tingly as if they've fallen asleep. This appears to be a common phenomenon according to others on the babyboard, but the only reason i can think of for it happening so early is because my boobs are sooo sore that i sleep on top of my arms to keep my boobs from getting squished into the bed. I'm thinking about getting a body pillow to see if that might help. Any experiences or suggestions to share?
I never got a body pillow, but I always held a pillow while laying on my side. I had numb hands/arms in the 3rd tri. Congrats on the cleavage! My boobs are at least a cup size bigger still - I need to go have a fitting because only 2 of my bras fit and they are rather uncomfortable!
ReplyDeleteWhen is your ultrasound?
I just got an email from Allforkids.com
ReplyDeleteThey hold these HUGE consignment sales for baby furniture, toys, clothes...I went to one last year at the Cobb County Fairgrounds and got most of what I needed very cheaply!
They are holding some in March at different locations. They have a preview sale for 1st time moms where you can buy things before the general public does. I'm thinking about going to the Cobb County one on March 11th or 12th (probably the afternoon/evening)- want to go with me? vThe info is at all4kids.com
dang, I don't want to have babies then... no boob addage is needed! :)
ReplyDelete